Report NEP-PBE-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," FZID Discussion Papers 66-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2013-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yukinobu Kitamura, 2013. "Value Added Tax Revisited: Toward a Reasonable Consumption Tax Reform in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-274, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bucheli, Marisa & Lustig, Nora & Rossi, Maximo & Amabile, Florencia, 2013. "Social spending, taxes and income redistribution in Uruguay," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6380, The World Bank.
- Ehrhart, H. & Guerineau, S., 2013. "Commodity price volatility and tax revenue: Evidence from developing countries," Working papers 423, Banque de France.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte & Ottavio Ricchi, 2013. "The long term negative relation between public deficit and structural unemployment: An empirical study of OECD countries (1980-2009)," Working Papers 160, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2013. "Fiscal Institutions at the Cantonal Level in Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Series 1304, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2013. "Destabilizing Balanced-Budget Consumption Taxes in Multi-Sector Economies," AMSE Working Papers 1312, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Sep 2012.
- Scharfenkamp, Katrin, 2013. "Composition effects of the German Federal Government on the average top income tax burden," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Islam, Asif M. & López, Ramón E., 2013. "Government Spending and Air Pollution in the US," Working Papers 144406, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ando, Michihito, 2013. "Estimating the effects of nuclear power facilities on local income levels: A quasi-experimental approach," Working Paper Series 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2013. "Political Leaders Socioeconomic Background and Public Budget Deficits: Evidence from OECD Countries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201308, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2011. "A note on environmental R&D under time-consistent emission tax," IDEC DP2 Series 1-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Ignacio Abásolo & Aki Tsuchiya, 2013. "Inequality and Risk Aversion in Health and Income: An Empirical Analysis Using Hypothetical Scenarios with Losses," Working Papers 2013005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Adriana Cordis, 2013. "Do State Campaign Finance Reforms Reduce Public Corruption?," Working Papers 1301, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Massimo Ferrari & Ugo Trenta, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," CEIS Research Paper 266, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Mar 2013.
- Dash, Bharatee Bhushan & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2013. "Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States," Working Papers 13/118, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Misbah Tanveer Choudhry, 2013. "Age Dependency and Labor Productivity Divergence," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 113/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.