Report NEP-PBE-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2010. "Inequality, income and poverty: comparative global evidence," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14010, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Jenny Willson & Andy Dickerson, 2010. "Part time employment and happiness: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2010021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- N. Avkiran, 2010. "Sensitivity analysis of network DEA illustrated in branch banking," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Yvan Guillemette, 2010. "Fiscal-Consolidation Strategies for Canadian Governments," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 818, OECD Publishing.
- Luiz de Mello, 2010. "Does Fiscal Decentralisation Strengthen Social Capital?: Cross-Country Evidence and the Experiences of Brazil and Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 825, OECD Publishing.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 2010. "Improving Fiscal Performance Through Fiscal Councils," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 829, OECD Publishing.
- Luiz de Mello, 2010. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Public Investment: The Experience of Latin America," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 824, OECD Publishing.
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Corruption, Voting and Employment Status: Evidence from Russian Parliamentary Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp428, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Arne Bigsten & Jörgen Levin, 2010. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers id:3296, eSocialSciences.
- Sanghoon Ahn, 2010. "Does Exporting Raise Productivity? Evidence from Korean Microdata," Working Papers id:3302, eSocialSciences.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Does government ideology influence budget composition? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "How Rich Countries Became Rich and Why Poor Countries Remain Poor: It's the Economic Structure . . . Duh!," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_644, Levy Economics Institute.
- Vasco J. Gabriel & Pataaree Sangduan, 2010. "An Efficient Test of Fiscal Sustainability," NIPE Working Papers 32/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & P. Fuentes-Saguar & C. Polo, 2010. "A decomposition of CO2 production emissions in the Andalusian economy," Working Papers 10.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Borghesi, Simone & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2010. "Greenhouse gas emissions and the energy system: decomposition analysis and the environmental Kuznets curve," MPRA Paper 27438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhatt, Antra, 2010. "Revisiting Indicators of Public Debt Sustainability: Capital Expenditure, Growth and Public Debt in India," MPRA Paper 27422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TAKATSUKA Hajime & NAKAMURA Ryohei, 2010. "Emission Credit Trading and Regional Inequalities," Discussion papers 10062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).