Report NEP-PBE-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dunkerley, Fay & Glazer, Amihai & Proost, Stef, 2010. "What drives gasoline taxes?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/260622, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Aykut, Arslan, 2009. "A Strategic Orientation Model for the Turkish Local e-Governments," MPRA Paper 20704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plourde, André, 2010. "On Properties of Royalty and Tax Regimes in Alberta's Oil Sands," Working Papers 2010-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- R Mohan & Shyjan D, 2010. "Tax Devolution and Grant Distribution to States in India Analysis and Roadmap for Alternatives," Working Papers id:2421, eSocialSciences.
- Aykut, Arslan, 2009. "Cross-Cultural Analysiis of European e-Government Adoption," MPRA Paper 20705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18291/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18303/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frans Van Nispen & Johan Posseth, 2009. "Performance Informed Budgeting in Europe: The Ends Justify the Means, Don't They?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 39, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18309/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colin Scott, 2010. "Regulatory Governance and the Challenge of Constitutionalism," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Joras Ferwerda & Ioana Deleanu & Brigitte Unger, 2010. "Revaluating the Tanzi-Model to Estimate the Underground Economy," Working Papers 10-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees & Koster, Ferry, 2010. "Social income transfers and poverty alleviation in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 20733, University Library of Munich, Germany.