Report NEP-PBE-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Cheung & Chris Cunningham, 2009. "Voters hold the key: lock-in, mobility, and the portability of property tax exemptions," Working Paper 2009-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Informal Sector and Taxation," MPRA Paper 17129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Hauge, Karen Evely & Lind, Jo Thori & Nyborg, Karine, 2009. "Playing with the Good Guys: A Public Good Game with Endogenous Group Formation," Memorandum 08/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fiva, Jon H. & Natvik, Gisle James, 2009. "Do Re-election Probabilities Influence Public Investment?," Memorandum 16/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Glassey & Alain Sandoz, 2009. "ISEL: An e-Taxation System for Employers," Post-Print hal-00410825, HAL.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2009. "Comparative Statics of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation in the Presence of a Publicly Provided Input," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0910, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "Positive Constitutional Economics II—A Survey of Recent Developments," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200936, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Førsund, Finn R. & Edvardsen, Dag Fjeld & Kittelsen, Sverre A. C, & Lindseth, Frode, 2009. "Productivity of Tax Offices in Norway," Memorandum 14/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.