Report NEP-PBE-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn & Stephan Imhof, 2009. "Constitutional Design: Separation of Financing and Project Decision," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/109, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Walras-Lindahl-Wicksell : What equilibrium concept for public goods provision ? I - The convex case," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2009. "Conspicuous Leisure: Optimal Income Taxation when both Relative Consumption and Relative Leisure Matter," Umeå Economic Studies 774, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Rosella Levaggi, 2009. "From local to global public goods: how should externalities be represented?," Working Papers, University of Brescia, Department of Economics 0903, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Marco Pani, 2009. "Hold Your Nose and Vote," IMF Working Papers 09/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Riess, Armin, 2008. "The economic cost of public funds in infrastructure investment," EIB Papers 4/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini & Pasquale De Angelis & Elisabetta Marzano, 2008. "Firm-oriented policies, tax cheating and perverse outcomes," Discussion Papers 10_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2009. "Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?," IZA Discussion Papers 4153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aronsson, Thomas, 2009. "Welfare Measurement and Public Goods in a Second Best Economy," Umeå Economic Studies 773, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Schwartz, Gerd & Corbacho, Ana & Cui, Qiang & Ganelli, Giovanni & Manasse, Paolo, 2008. "Macro-fiscal policy challenges and public investment in new EU member states," EIB Papers 5/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Gerwin Bell & Norikazu Tawara, 2009. "The Size of Government and U.S.-European Differences in Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 09/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Karin Mayr & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Asymmetric Fiscal Stabilization Policy and the Public Deficit: Theory and Evidence," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0908, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.