Report NEP-PBE-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelin Joanis, 2008. "Intertwined Federalism: Accountability Problems under Partial Decentralization," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 08-22, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2008. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation and Provision of Public Input Goods in an Economy with Outsourcing and Unemployment," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 759, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Bagaka, Obuya, 2008. "Fiscal Decentralization in Kenya: The Constituency Development Fund and the Growth of Government," MPRA Paper 11813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:43_2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L.F.M. Groot, 2008. "The Contest for Olympic Succes as a Public Good," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-34, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hui Shan, 2008. "The effect of capital gains taxation on home sales: evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2008-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leslie Shiell & Justin Stuart, 2008. "The Economics of Subsidies in Ontarioâ€™s Automotive Industry," Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics 0812E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Lundqvist, HelÃ©ne & MÃ¶rk, Eva, 2008. "Intergovernmental Grants and Bureaucratic Power," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2008:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Piggott & John Whalley, 2008. "Income Tax Design and the Desirability of Subsidies to Secondary Workers in a Household Model with Joint and Non-Joiont Time," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20084, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.