Report NEP-PBE-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gruber, Stefan & Marattin, Luigi, 2008. "Taxation, infrastructure, and endogenous trade costs in New Economic Geography," MPRA Paper 1068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Overesch, Michael & Rincke, Johannes, 2008. "Rate Cutting Tax Reforms and Corporate Tax Competition in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 08-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2008. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences and the Dynamics of Free Riding in Public Good Experiments," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 27, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Tommaso Valletti, 2008. "Active and Passive Waste in Government Spending: Evidence from a Policy Experiment," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 115, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2008. "Increased efficiency through consolidation and formula apportionment in the European Union?," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0812, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Feidler, Janos & Staal, Klaas, 2008. "Centralized and decentralized provision of public goods," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 241, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Douglas A. Hibbs, Jr. & Violeta Piculescu, 2008. "Tax Toleration and Tax Compliance: How Government Affects the Propensity of Firms to Enter the Unofficial Economy," Discussion Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy 7_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Gabriele K. Lünser, 2008. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics wuwp122, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Riccarda Longaretti, 2008. "Federalism, Education-Related Public Good and Growth when Agents are Heterogeneou," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 138, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.