Report NEP-PBE-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CÃ©cile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "Lâ€™encadrement des sociÃ©tÃ©s de capital de risque : analyse et recommandations," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-07, CIRANO.
- Luc Godbout & Matthieu Arseneau, 2005. "Le dosage des impÃ´ts au sein de la structure fiscale quÃ©bÃ©coise Le dÃ©placement de la taxation des revenus vers la consommation," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2005s-11, CIRANO.
- CÃ©cile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "On the Usefulness of Tax Incentives for Business Angels and SME Owners: An Empirical Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2005s-13, CIRANO.
- Mandell, Svante, 2004. "Optimal Mix of Price and Quantity Regulation under Uncertainty," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2004:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lundholm, Michael, 2005. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2005:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Zamac , Jovan, 2005. "Winners and Losers from a Demographic Shock under Different Intergenerational Transfer Schemes," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2005:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pearson, Mark & Martin, John P., 2005. "Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?," IZA Discussion Papers 1544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A., 2005. "Union Strategy and Optimal Income Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 1545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- SALMON, Pierre, 2005. "Horizontal competition among governments," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne.
- Robert Inman, 2005. "Financing Cities," NBER Working Papers 11203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2005. "Does Competition Among Public Schools Benefit Students and Taxpayers? A Comment on Hoxby (2000)," NBER Working Papers 11215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duo Qin & Marie Anne Cagas & Geoffrey Ducanes & Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Pilipinas F. Quising, 2005. "Empirical Assessment of Sustainability and Feasibility of Government Debt: The Philippines Case," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 527, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ronald MacDonald & Paul Hallwood, 2004. "The Economic Case for Fiscal Federalism in Scotland," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2004-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Turunen-Red, Arja H., 2004. "Gains and losses from tax competition with migration," Working Papers, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance 2004-01, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.