Report NEP-PBE-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew O. Jackson & Antonio Nicolo, 2002. "The Strategy-Proof Provision of Public Goods under Congestion and Crowding Preferences," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0211005, EconWPA.
- Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2002. "State Lotteries and Consumer Behavior," NBER Working Papers 9330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray Barrell & Ian Hurst & Álvaro Pina, 2002. "Fiscal Targets, Automatic Stabilisers and their Effects on Output," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2002/05, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Simon Wilkie, 2002. "Endogenous Games and Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0211008, EconWPA.
- Eric Crampton, 2002. "Distributive Politics in a Strong Party System: Evidence from Canadian Job Grant Programs," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0211001, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey Carpenter, 2002. "The Demand for Punishment," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0243, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "State Hegemony, Macroeconomic effects and Private Enterprise in Malawi," Public Economics, EconWPA 0211001, EconWPA.
- Susanne Pech, 2002. "Tax incentives for private life annuities and the social security reform: Effects on consumption and on adverse selection," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2002-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jonathan P Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2002. "Unemployment Insurance under Moral Hazard and Limited Commitment: Public vs Private Provision," Public Economics, EconWPA 0211002, EconWPA.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2002. "Joint Production Games with Mixed Sharing Rules," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0211003, EconWPA.
- Jan Gunnarsson, 2002. "Communication between Public and Private Interests and the Europeanisation at the Regional Level," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 02-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.