Report NEP-OPM-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Bianchi & Juan Carlos Hatchondo, 2013. "International reserves and rollover risk," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 151, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark Wright & Lee Ohanian, 2012. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2004," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 1195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2013. "Debt dilution and seniority in a model of defaultable sovereign debt," Working Papers 13-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:una:unccee:wp2812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2013. "Distributional Impact of Commodity Price Shocks: Australia over a Century," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Daniel Rees, 2013. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Incomplete Information," RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia rdp2013-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni & Chiara Tomasi, 2013. "Export price adjustments under financial constraints," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00848159, HAL.
- SASAKI Yuri, 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Market Power: Empirical analysis on Japanese automobile exports (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Baldi, Guido, 2013. "How do Different Government Spending Categories Impact on Private Consumption and the Real Exchange Rate?," MPRA Paper 48600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies: the role of reference currency in vertical production and trade," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 586, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Optimal monetary and tariff policy in open economies," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 587, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Steven Ongena & Jose Luis Peydro & Neeltje van Horen, 2013. "Shocks Abroad, Pain at Home? Bank-Firm Level Evidence on the International Transmission of Financial Shocks," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 385, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201311, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," MPRA Paper 48709, University Library of Munich, Germany.