Report NEP-OPM-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Bianchi & Juan Carlos Hatchondo, 2013. "International reserves and rollover risk," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 151, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark Wright & Lee Ohanian, 2012. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2004," 2012 Meeting Papers 1195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2013. "Debt dilution and seniority in a model of defaultable sovereign debt," Working Papers 13-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:una:unccee:wp2812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2013. "Distributional Impact of Commodity Price Shocks: Australia over a Century," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Daniel Rees, 2013. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Incomplete Information," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni & Chiara Tomasi, 2013. "Export price adjustments under financial constraints," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00848159, HAL.
- SASAKI Yuri, 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Market Power: Empirical analysis on Japanese automobile exports (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Baldi, Guido, 2013. "How do Different Government Spending Categories Impact on Private Consumption and the Real Exchange Rate?," MPRA Paper 48600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies: the role of reference currency in vertical production and trade," CEMA Working Papers 586, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Optimal monetary and tariff policy in open economies," CEMA Working Papers 587, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Steven Ongena & Jose Luis Peydro & Neeltje van Horen, 2013. "Shocks Abroad, Pain at Home? Bank-Firm Level Evidence on the International Transmission of Financial Shocks," DNB Working Papers 385, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," Working Papers w201311, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti , Ronald A., 2013. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," MPRA Paper 48709, University Library of Munich, Germany.