Report NEP-OPM-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2013. "The Great Recession: A Self-Fulfilling Global Panic," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbara Rossi, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 690, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Murphy, Daniel, 2013. "Why are Goods and Services more Expensive in Rich Countries? Demand Complementarities and Cross-Country Price Differences," Working Papers 636, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Faek Menla Ali & Nicola Spagnolo, 2013. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and International Portfolio Flows," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1296, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Periklis Gogas, 2013. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the European Union: The Effect of the Common Currency," Working Paper Series 18_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi & Matteo Cacciatore, 2012. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," 2012 Meeting Papers 678, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Lucio Sarno & Gabriele Zinna, 2013. "The Scapegoat Theory of Exchange Rates: The First Tests," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1290, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luca Fornaro, 2012. "Financial Crises and Exchange Rate Policy," 2012 Meeting Papers 726, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeff Chelsky, 2012. "Capital Account Liberalization : Does Advanced Economy Experience Provide Lessons for China?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10054, The World Bank.
- Keiichi Morimoto & Takeo Hori & Noritaka Maebayashi & Koichi Futagami, 2013. "Fiscal Sustainability, Macroeconomic Stability, and Welfare under Fiscal Discipline in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Mansoor Dailami, 2012. "Looking Beyond the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10050, The World Bank.
- Hyoung-kyu Chey, 2013. "The Concepts, Consequences, and Determinants of Currency Internationalization," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-03, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Stephen Hall & Amangeldi Kenjegaliev & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Measuring Currency Pressures: The Cases of the Japanese Yen, the Chinese Yuan, and the U.K. Pound," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Antonio Accetturo & Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Marcello Pagnini, 2013. "Geography, Productivity and Trade: Does Selection Explain Why Some Locations Are More Productive than Others?," Working Paper Series 24_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.