Report NEP-OPM-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2013. "Nonlinear Mechanism of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Does Business Cycle Matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201306, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bussière, M. & Delle Chiaie, S. & Peltonen, T. A., 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Global Economy," Working papers, Banque de France 424, Banque de France.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Global and regional business cycles. Shocks and propagations," Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School 0012, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Michael Bleaney & Sharmila Devadas, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Inflows in Emerging Markets: How Much Are They Sterilised?," Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, School of Economics 13/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Hideaki Hirata & M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok, 2013. "Regionalization vs. Globalization," CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University 2013-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hsiu-Hsin Ko & Masao Ogaki, 2013. "Granger Causality from Exchange Rates to Fundamentals: What Does the Bootstrap Test Show Us?," RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) 577, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- SENBETA, Sisay Regassa, 2013. "Informality and macroeconomic fluctuations: A small open economy New Keynesian DSGE model with dual labour markets," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2013002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2013. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University auwp2013-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Jörgensen, Christian & Persson, Morten, 2013. "The Market for Tractors in the EU: Price Differences and Convergence," Factor Markets Working Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 145, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2013. "Understanding Global Liquidity," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 402, Bank for International Settlements.