Report NEP-OPM-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2012. "Fiscal devaluations," Working Papers 12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- C.A.E. Goodhart & D.J. Lee, 2012. "Adjustment Mechanisms in a Currency Area," FMG Special Papers sp212, Financial Markets Group.
- Demian Pouzo & Ignacio Presno, 2012. "Sovereign default risk and uncertainty premia," Working Papers 12-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lanzafame, Matteo, 2012. "Current account sustainability in advanced economies," MPRA Paper 42384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman & Ilan Noy, 2012. "Macroeconomic Adjustment and the History of Crises in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 18527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Klein, 2012. "Capital Controls: Gates versus Walls," NBER Working Papers 18526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berge, Travis, 2012. "Has globalization increased the synchronicity of international business cycles?," MPRA Paper 42392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel & Wallace, Frederick & Gómez-Zaldívar, Manuel, 2012. "Is the real effective exchange rate biased against the PPP hypothesis?," MPRA Paper 42488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evžen Kočenda & Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 2012. "Short- and long-term growth effects of exchange rate adjustment," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748599, HAL.
- B. Michael Gilroy & Mark Schopf & Anastasia Semenova, 2012. "Grundeinkommen und Arbeitsangebot: Die Perspektive Deutschlands," Working Papers 57, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.