Report NEP-OPM-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Capital Flows: Insights from General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 18454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Lipinska & Leopold von Thadden, 2012. "On the (in)effectiveness of fiscal devaluations in a monetary union," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-71, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2012. "Firms' entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," MPRA Paper 41876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin Styrin & Oleg Zamulin, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through, monetary policy, and variability of exchange rates," Working Papers w0178, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- María Lorena Marí del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2012. "“Pass-through in dollarized countries: should Ecuador abandon the U.S. Dollar?”," IREA Working Papers 201216, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Konstantin Styrin & Oleg Zamulin, 2012. "A Real Exchange Rate Based Phillips Curve," Working Papers w0179, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo & Guimarães, Bernardo, 2012. "Sovereign default risk and commitment for fiscal adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oscar Jorda & Moritz Schularick & Alan Taylor, 2012. "When Credit Bites Back: Leverage, Business Cycles and Crises," Working Papers 1224, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Röhn, 2012. "Current Account Benchmarks for Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 988, OECD Publishing.