Report NEP-OPM-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2012. "The risk premium and long-run global imbalances," Working Papers 2012-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2012. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal?," Working Papers 2012-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "On currency misalignments within the euro area," Working Papers 2012-07, CEPII research center.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2012. "Trilemma Policy Convergence Patterns and Output Volatility," Working Papers 112012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- McKibbin, Warwick J & Stoeckel, Andrew B & Lu, YingYing, 2012. "Global fiscal adjustment and trade rebalancing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6044, The World Bank.
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012. "Persistence in Real Exchange Rate Convergence," Working Papers 2012-07, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Frédérique Bec & Songlin Zeng, 2012. "Are Southeast Asian Real Exchange Rates Mean Reverting?," THEMA Working Papers 2012-25, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mouhamadou Sy & Hamidreza Tabarraei, 2012. "A Model of Transfer Problem with Application to LDCs," PSE Working Papers halshs-00689490, HAL.
- William R. Cline, 2012. "Projecting China's Current Account Surplus," Policy Briefs PB12-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha, 2012. "Correcting real exchange rate misalignment : conceptual and practical issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6045, The World Bank.
- Dong He & Lillian Cheung & Wenlang Zhang & Tommy Wu, 2012. "How would Capital Account Liberalisation Affect China's Capital Flows and the Renminbi Real Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 092012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo & Singh, Rajesh, 2012. "Investment Composition and International Business Cycles," Staff General Research Papers 35096, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Piyusha Mutreja & B. Ravikumar & Raymond Riezman & Michael J. Sposi, 2012. "Price equalization does not imply free trade," Working Papers 2012-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012. "Long Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through: A Panel Cointegration Approach," FIW Working Paper series 078, FIW.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Business cycle synchronization during US recessions since the beginning of the 1870's," MPRA Paper 38341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2012. "A Note on the Current Account Sustainability of European Transition Economies," Working Papers 2012011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke & Martin Günther, 2012. "Exchange Rate Bands of Inaction and Play-Hysteresis in German Exports: Sectoral Evidence for Some OECD Destinations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1203, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.