Report NEP-OPM-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Özer Karagedikli & Haroon Mumtaz & Misa Tanaka, 2010. "All together now: Do international factors explain relative price co-movements?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Chudik, Alexander & Straub, Roland, 2010. "Size, openness, and macroeconomic interdependence," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1172, European Central Bank.
- Dudley Cooke, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Trade Globalization," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 042010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What determines European real exchange rates?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 46, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kareem Ismail & Rabah Arezki, 2010. "Boom-Bust Cycle, Asymmetrical Fiscal Response and the Dutch Disease," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthias Busse & Carsten Hefeker & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rate Regimes," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201015, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo José Regis, 2010. "Purchasing power parity in OECD countries: nonlinear unit root tests revisited," Working Papers, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division 2010/3, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Osbat, Chiara & Schnatz, Bernd, 2010. "Global commodity cycles and linkages a FAVAR approach," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1170, European Central Bank.
- Andrei Zlate, 2010. "Offshore production and business cycle dynamics with heterogeneous firms," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 995, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Qian, Z., 2010. "Globalization and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff: New Time Series Evidence," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Food price pass-through in the euro area The role of asymmetries and non-linearities," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1168, European Central Bank.
- Muge Adalet & Sumru Oz, 2010. "Business Cycle Dynamics in the CEE Countries: A Political Economy Approach," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1014, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.