Report NEP-OPM-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008. "Sudden Stops, Financial Crises and Leverage: A Fisherian Deflation of Tobin's Q," NBER Working Papers 14444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline M. Betts & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Movements and the Relative Price of Non-traded Goods," NBER Working Papers 14437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick A. Imam, 2008. "Rapid Current Account Adjustments," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "A Faith-based Initiative: Does a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime Really Facilitate Current Account Adjustment?," NBER Working Papers 14420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramón María-Dolores, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in new Member States and candidate countries of the EU," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0822, Banco de Espa�a.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Jørn I. Halvorsen, 2008. "How does monetary policy respond to exchange rate movements? New international evidence," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2008/15, Norges Bank.
- Rokon Bhuiyan, 2008. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in a Small Open Economy: A Bayesian Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1183, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Eswar Prasad & Marco Terrones & M. Ayhan Kose, 2008. "Does Openness to International Financial Flows Raise Productivity Growth?," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Herman Z. Bennett & Ziga Zarnic, 2008. "International Competitiveness of the Mediterranean Quartet:A Heterogeneous-Product Approach," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda, 2008. "Monetary Unions and External Shocks," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 42, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2008.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Transfers in New Member States," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Mustapha Sadni Jallab & Monnet Benoît Patrick Gbakou & René Sandretto, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Instability And Economic Growth in MENA Countries," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 0817, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore