Report NEP-OPM-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2008. "Estimation of De Facto Exchange Rate Regimes: Synthesis of The Techniques for Inferring Flexibility and Basket Weights," Working Paper Series rwp08-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Henry, Peter B., 2007. "Capital Account Liberalization: Theory, Evidence, and Speculation," Research Papers 1974, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jang Ping Thia, 2008. "The Impact of Trade on Aggregate Productivity and Welfare with Heterogeneous Firms and Business Cycle Uncertainty," CEP Discussion Papers dp0883, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Henry, Peter B. & Sasson, Diego, 2008. "Capital Account Liberalization, Real Wages, and Productivity," Research Papers 1988, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jagjit S. Chadha, 2008. "Productivity, Preferences and UIP Deviations in an Open Economy Business Cycle Model," Studies in Economics 0808, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2008. "How hard can it be? Inflation control around the world," Economics wp40, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Fenz, Gerhard & Schneider, Martin, 2008. "Transmission of business cycle shocks between the US and the euro area," Working Papers 145, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Philippe Jeanfils, 2008. "Imperfect exchange rate pass-through : the role of distribution services and variable demand elasticity," Working Paper Research 135, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:52 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balli, Faruk & Louis, Rosmy J. & Osman, Mohammad, 2008. "International Portfolio Allocation and Income Smoothing: Evidence from Recent Changes in Euro Region," MPRA Paper 10160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belke, Ansgar & Spies, Julia, 2008. "Enlarging the EMU to the East: What Effects on Trade?," IZA Discussion Papers 3647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandro Cuñat & Christian Fons-Rosen, 2008. "Relative Factor Endowments and International Portfolio Choice," CEP Discussion Papers dp0879, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Felix Hüfner & Isabell Koske, 2008. "The Euro Changeover in the Slovak Republic: Implications for Inflation and Interest Rates," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 632, OECD Publishing.
- Secil Pacaci Elitok & Al Campbell, 2008. "The Balance of Payments as a Constraint on Turkey’s Growth: 1960-2004," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_13, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Burns, Natasha & Helwege, Jean, 2007. "Foreign Currency Exposure and Hedging: Evidence from Foreign Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 10122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2008.