Report NEP-OPM-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Smets, Frank, 2008. "A quantitative perspective on optimal monetary policy cooperation between the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0884, European Central Bank.
- Lorenzo Cappiello & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2008. "The sustainability of China's exchange rate policy and capital account liberalisation," Occasional Paper Series 82, European Central Bank.
- Kirk Hamilton & John Hartwick, 2008. "Oil Stock Discovery and Dutch Disease," Working Papers 1163, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jurgen Von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe," Papers WP234, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Yamin Ahmad, 2007. "The Effects of Small Sample Bias in Threshold Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 07-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- M. Hadzi-Vaskov, 2008. "Does the nominal exchange rate explain the Backus-Smith puzzle? evidence from the Eurozone," Working Papers 07-32, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jiri & Sommer, Martin, 2008. "International evidence on sticky consumption growth," Working Paper Series 0886, European Central Bank.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Sarno, Lucio, 2008. "Assessing the benefits of international portfolio diversification in bonds and stocks," Working Paper Series 0883, European Central Bank.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Kok, Christoffer & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0885, European Central Bank.