Report NEP-NET-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filistrucchi, L. & Klein, T.J. & Michielsen, T.O., 2011. "Assessing Unilateral Merger Effects in a Two-Sided Market: An Application to the Dutch Daily Newspaper Market," Discussion Paper 2011-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2011. "Platform Competition under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 11-05, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Villanueva-Felez, Africa & Molas-Gallart, Jordi, 2011. "Exchanging information through social links: The role of friendship, trust and reciprocity," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201109, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Villanueva-Felez, Africa & Molas-Gallart, Jordi & Escribá Esteve, Alejandro, 2011. "Measuring Personal Networks And Their Relationship With Scientific Production," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201111, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Marco Duenas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2011. "Modeling the International-Trade Network: A Gravity Approach," Papers 1112.2867, arXiv.org.
- Ezra Oberfield, 2011. "Business networks, production chains and productivity: A theory of input-output architecture," Working Paper Series WP-2011-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Roi Zultan, 2011. "Strategic And Social Preplay Communication In The Ultimatum Game," Working Papers 1107, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Julian C. Jamison, 2011. "Games with synergistic preferences," Working Papers 11-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2011. "Which Way to Cooperate," Working Papers 1105, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.