Report NEP-NET-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rabah Amir & Natalia Lazzati, 2010. "Network Effects, Market Structure and Industry Performance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00536292_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2010. "See you on Facebook: the effect of social networking on human interaction," MPRA Paper 27661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2010. "The Economics of Network Neutrality," Working Papers, NET Institute 10-25, NET Institute.
- Carlos Lever GuzmÃ¡n, 2010. "Strategic Spending in Voting Competitions with Social Networks," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2010-16, Banco de MÃ©xico.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nadine Massard, 2010. "The determinants of innovation adoption," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1034, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.