Report NEP-NET-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christ, Julian P. & Slowak, André P., 2009. "Why Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD is not VHS vs. Betamax: The co-evolution of standard-setting consortia," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 29/2009, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "A General Framework for Regulation and Liberalization in Network Industries," Working Papers 0016, Swiss Economics.
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 31/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Bode, Alexander & Talmon l'Armee, Tobias & Alig, Simon, 2010. "Clusters vs. Networks – a literature based approach towards an integrated concept," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 42559, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Franklin Allen & Ana Babus & Elena Carletti, 2010. "Financial Connections and Systemic Risk," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/26, European University Institute.
- Markus Lampe, 2010. "Explaining nineteenth-century bilateralism: economic and political determinants of the Cobden-Chevalier network," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-06, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2010. "Voting games with endogenously infeasible coalitions," Working Paper Series 1001, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.