Report NEP-NET-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Mathieu, Laurence & Peroni, Chiara, 2008. "Blogs and the Economics of Reciprocal Attention," MPRA Paper 11298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan Engelhardt, 2008. "Crime Networks with Bargaining and Build Frictions," Working Papers 0813, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Flavia Roldán, 2008. "Collusive networks in market sharing agreements in the presence of an antitrust authority," Economics Working Papers we085024, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Patrick A. Scholten & Jeffrey A. Livingston & David Ortmeyer & Wilson Wong, 2008. "Empirically Testing for Indirect Network Externalities in the LCD Television Market," Working Papers 08-40, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2008. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-Way Access Pricing: Termination-Based Price Discrimination with Elastic Subscription Demand," Working Papers 08-41, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Nicholas Economides, 2008. "Competition Policy Issues in the Consumer Payments Industry," Working Papers 08-39, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Jérôme Vicente & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2008. "Getting Into Networks and Clusters: Evidence on the GNSS composite knowledge process in (and from) Midi-Pyrénées," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0815, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.