Report NEP-NET-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Mathieu, Laurence & Peroni, Chiara, 2008. "Blogs and the Economics of Reciprocal Attention," MPRA Paper 11298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan Engelhardt, 2008. "Crime Networks with Bargaining and Build Frictions," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0813, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Flavia Roldán, 2008. "Collusive networks in market sharing agreements in the presence of an antitrust authority," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we085024, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Patrick A. Scholten & Jeffrey A. Livingston & David Ortmeyer & Wilson Wong, 2008. "Empirically Testing for Indirect Network Externalities in the LCD Television Market," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-40, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2008. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-Way Access Pricing: Termination-Based Price Discrimination with Elastic Subscription Demand," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-41, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Nicholas Economides, 2008. "Competition Policy Issues in the Consumer Payments Industry," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-39, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Jérôme Vicente & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2008. "Getting Into Networks and Clusters: Evidence on the GNSS composite knowledge process in (and from) Midi-Pyrénées," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0815, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.