Report NEP-NET-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Efficiency and the Provision of Open Platforms," Working Paper Series 748, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Software Provision and the Impact of Market Integration: A Note," MPRA Paper 9315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Westbrock, 2008. "Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration," Working Papers 08-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Harmsen-van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2008. "Behavorial Effects in Individual Decisions of Network Formation," Research Memoranda 019, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Open Versus Closed Platforms," Working Paper Series 747, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Shchetinin, Oleg & Baptiste, Massenot, 2008. "How to Overcome the Digital Divide? The Determinants of Internet Diffusion," MPRA Paper 9413, University Library of Munich, Germany.