Report NEP-NET-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Novarese & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Heterodox Economics and Dissemination of Research through the Internet: the Experience of RePEc and NEP," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2008-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2008. "Software Marketing on the Internet: the Use of Samples and Repositories," Working Papers, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia 08-23, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Zhang, T. & Nuttall, W.J., 2007. "An Agent Based Simulation Of Smart Metering Technology Adoption," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0760, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2008. "Supplier Networks and Aircraft Production@in Wartime Japan," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-566, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Constanza Fosco & Matteo Marsili & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2008. "Peer Effects and Peer Avoidance: Epidemic Diffusion in Coevolving Networks," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/19, European University Institute.
- Jan Eeckhout & Philipp Kircher, 2008. "Sorting and Decentralized Price Competition," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.