Report NEP-NET-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas, 2006. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 685, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2006. ""Role of Inter-bank Networks in the Pre-war Japanese Financial System"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-J-150, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andras Niedermayer, 2006. "Does a Platform Monopolist Want Competition?," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0604, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Fernando Leiva B., 2006. "Pricing Patents through Citations," 2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 834, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dubois, P. & Hernandez Perez, A. & Ivaldi, M., 2006. "Academic journals as two-sided platforms : empirical evidence from data on french libraries," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse), French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse) 200606, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Jean, JASKOLD-GABSZEWICZ & Didier, LAUSSEL & Nathalie, SONNAC, 2006. "Advertising and competitive access pricing to internet services or pay-TV," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2006044, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore