Report NEP-NET-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas, 2006. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," Working Paper Series 685, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2006. ""Role of Inter-bank Networks in the Pre-war Japanese Financial System"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-150, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andras Niedermayer, 2006. "Does a Platform Monopolist Want Competition?," Diskussionsschriften dp0604, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Fernando Leiva B., 2006. "Pricing Patents through Citations," 2006 Meeting Papers 834, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dubois, P. & Hernandez Perez, A. & Ivaldi, M., 2006. "Academic journals as two-sided platforms : empirical evidence from data on french libraries," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200606, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Jean, JASKOLD-GABSZEWICZ & Didier, LAUSSEL & Nathalie, SONNAC, 2006. "Advertising and competitive access pricing to internet services or pay-TV," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006044, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore