Report NEP-NET-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hulsink, W. & Elfring, T., 2003. "Network effects on Entrepreneurial Processes: Start-ups in the Dutch ICT Industry 1990-2000," Research Paper ERS-2003-070-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortacsu, 2003. "Economic Insights from Internet Auctions: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judith A. Chevalier & Dina Mayzlin, 2003. "The Effect of Word of Mouth on Sales: Online Book Reviews," NBER Working Papers 10148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivan Martchevski & Veneta Bojinova & Dragomir Iliev, 2003. "Internet As A New Tool In The Firm Strategy Of The Bulgarian Export Oriented Enterprises," International Trade 0311001, EconWPA.
- Olga Lustsik, 2003. "E-Banking In Estonia: Reasons And Benefits Of The Rapid Growth," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 21, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03bc31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Willem Buiter & Anne C. Sibert, 2003. "Cross-Border Tax Externalities: Are Budget Deficits Too Small?," NBER Working Papers 10110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danny Quah, 2003. "Digital Goods and the New Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0563, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Francois Fontaine, 2003. "Do workers really benefit from their social networks?," Macroeconomics 0311002, EconWPA, revised 07 Jan 2004.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Ghemawat, Pankaj, 2003. "Dynamic mixed duopoly: A model motivated by Linux vs. Windows," IESE Research Papers D/519, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:wp0309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:11079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore