Report NEP-NET-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Semeijn,Janjaap & Pauwels,Piet & Riel,Allard C.R.,van, 2003. "Online Travel Service Quality: The Importance of Pre-Transaction Services," Research Memoranda 050, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Giovannetti, E. & Ristuccia, C.A., 2003. "Estimating Market Power in the Internet Backbone Using Band-X data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0332, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gilles, R.P. & Sarangi, S., 2003. "The Role of Trust in Costly Network Formation," Discussion Paper 2003-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brock, E.O. de & Boonstra, A., 2003. "A framework and a tool to generate e-business options," Research Report 03A11, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Talat Mahmood & Klaus Schömann, 2002. "The Determinants of the Migration Decision of IT-graduates from Pakistan: Empirical Evidence for the Design of a German "Green Card"," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-03a, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti, 2003. "Open Source vs Closed Source Software: Public Policies in the Software Market," Industrial Organization 0306001, EconWPA.
- Riel,Allard C.R.,van & Streukens,Sandra & Lemmink,Jos & Liljander,Veronica, 2003. "Boost Customer Loyalty With Online Support: The Case Of Mobile Telecomms Providers," Research Memoranda 029, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.