Report NEP-MON-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2012. "Modifying Taylor Reaction Functions in Presence of the Zero-Lower-Bound: Evidence for the ECB and the Fed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1218, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Linzert, Tobias, 2012. "The effectiveness of monetary policy in steering money market rates during the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 14/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Pamela Cardozo, 2012. "The Use of Reserve Requirements in an Optimal Monetary Policy Framework," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009824, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlstrom, Charles & Fuerst, Timothy & Paustian, Matthias, 2012. "Inflation and output in New Keynesian models with a transient interest rate peg," Bank of England working papers 459, Bank of England.
- Christiane Baumeister & Luca Benati, 2012. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Great Recession: Estimating the Macroeconomic Effects of a Spread Compression at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 12-21, Bank of Canada.
- Carlos Madeira & Basit Zafar, 2012. "Heterogeneus Inflation Expectations Learning and Market Outcomes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 667, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2012. "Real exchange rate dynamics in sticky-price models with capital," Working Paper Series 2012-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marta Areosa & Waldyr Areosa, 2012. "Asset Prices and Monetary Policy – A sticky-dispersed information model," Working Papers Series 285, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Shutao Cao & Wei Dong & Ben Tomlin, 2012. "The Sensitivity of Producer Prices to Exchange Rates: Insights from Micro Data," Working Papers 12-20, Bank of Canada.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2012. "Pegs, Downward Wage Rigidity, and Unemployment: the Role of Financial Structure," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 672, Central Bank of Chile.
- Wermers, Russ, 2012. "Runs on money market mutual funds," CFR Working Papers 12-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012. "Long Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from New Panel Data Techniques," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201225, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- McKenzie, Rex & Pons-Vignon, Nicolas, 2012. "Volatile Capital Flows and a Route to Financial Crisis in South Africa," MPRA Paper 40119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Pincheira & Carlos Medel, 2012. "Forecasting Inflation With a Random Walk," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 669, Central Bank of Chile.
- C. Liberati & M. Marzo & P. Zagaglia & P. Zappa, 2012. "Structural distortions in the Euro interbank market: The role of ‘key players’ during the recent market turmoil," Working Papers wp841, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Liberati, Caterina & Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo & Zappa, Paola, 2012. "Structural distortions in the Euro interbank market: the role of 'key players' during the recent market turmoil," MPRA Paper 40223, University Library of Munich, Germany.