Report NEP-MON-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graham, Liam & Snower, Dennis J., 2011. "Hyperbolic Discounting and Positive Optimal Inflation," IZA Discussion Papers 5694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenon & Rodriguez, Donita, 2011. "Capital Flows, Monetary Policy and FOREX Interventions in Peru," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2011-008, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.
- Peter Tillmann, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Korea," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201122, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Martina Cecioni & Stefano Neri, 2011. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: has it changed and why?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 808, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard Barrett & Ioanna Kokores & Somnath Sen, 2011. "Monetary Policy Games, Instability and Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 11-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Lombardo, Giovanni, 2011. "Financial frictions and optimal monetary policy in an open economy," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1338, European Central Bank.
- Lim, Ewe Ghee & Goh, SooKhoon, 2011. "Is Malaysia exempted from impossible trinity: empirical evidence from 1991-2009," MPRA Paper 30804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiano, Lawrence & Ilut, Cosmin & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2011-005, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2011. "Central banking in Latin America: changes, achievements, challenges," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 1102, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- MArcio Gomes Pinto Garcia, 2011. "Can Sterilized FX Purchases under Inflation Targeting be Expansionary?," Textos para discussÃ£o, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) 589, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Ryo Jinnai, 2011. "News Shocks, Price Levels, and Monetary Policy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd10-173, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Laurence M. Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Kregel, 2011. "Was Keynes's Monetary Policy, a outrance in the Treatise, a Forerunnner of ZIRP and QE? Did He Change His Mind in the General Theory?," Economics Policy Note Archive 11-04, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alessandro Flamini, 2011. "Price Stickiness Asymmetry, Persistence and Volatility in a New Keynesian Model," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2011013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Blix Grimaldi, Marianna, 2011. "Up for count? Central bank words and financial stress," Working Paper Series 252, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Martin D. D. Evans & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Micro approaches to foreign exchange determination," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2011/05, Norges Bank.
- Pilar Nogues-Marco, 2011. "Competing bimetallic ratios: Amsterdam, London and bullion arbitrage in the 18th century," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-03, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Alberto Musso & Stefano Neri & Livio Stracca, 2011. "Housing, consumption and monetary policy: how different are the U.S. and the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 807, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.