Report NEP-MON-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2008. "Temporary Price Changes and the Real Effects of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 14392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Arestis & Luiz Fernando de Paula & Fernando Ferrari-Filho, 2008. "Inflation Targeting in Brazil," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_544, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Menon, Jayant, 2008. "Cambodia's Persistent Dollarization: Causes and Policy Options," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 19, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2008. "Stabilizing Expectations under Monetary and Fiscal Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 14391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alon Binyamini & Assaf Razin, 2008. "Inflation-Output Tradeoff as Equilibrium Outcome of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 14379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henriksen, Espen & Kydland, Finn & Sustek, Roman, 2008. "The High Cross-Country Correlations of Prices and Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 10963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2008. "What's a Central Bank to Do? Policy Response to the Current Crisis," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-3, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2008. "An empirical analysis of the money demand function in India," IDE Discussion Papers 166, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- José Manuel Gutiérrez, 2008. "A Frictionless Economy With Subotimizing Agents," Vienna Economics Papers 0811, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Castro, Vítor, 2008. "Are Central Banks following a linear or nonlinear (augmented) Taylor rule?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 872, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2008. "Modeling Volatility Spillovers between the Variabilities of US Inflation and Output: the UECCC GARCH Model," Working Papers 0475, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.