Report NEP-MON-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rossi, Lorenza & Mattesini, Fabrizio, 2007. "Productivity Shock and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Unionized Labor Market. Forthcoming: The Manchester School," MPRA Paper 8414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Tobias Blattner & Marco Catenaro & Michael Ehrmann & Rolf Strauch & Jarkko Turunen, 2008. "The predictability of monetary policy," Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank 83, European Central Bank.
- Hagedorn, Marcus, 2008. "Nominal and real interest rates during an optimal disinflation in New Keynesian models," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0878, European Central Bank.
- Brooks, Robert & Harris, Mark & Spencer, Christopher, 2007. "An Inflated Ordered Probit Model of Monetary Policy: Evidence from MPC Voting Data," MPRA Paper 8509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Smets, Frank, 2008. "A quantitative perspective on optimal monetary policy cooperation between the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0884, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Kok, Christoffer & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0885, European Central Bank.
- Michael B. Devereux & Shouyong Shi, 2008. "Vehicle Currency," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-315, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 197, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Arturo Bris & Augusto Rupérez-Micola, 2008. "Separated by a common currency? Evidence from the Euro changeover," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1086, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clive G. Bowsher & Roland Meeks, 2008. "The Dynamics of Economic Functions: Modelling and Forecasting the Yield Curve," Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford 2008-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.