Report NEP-MON-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niklas J. Westelius, 2006. "Imperfect Transparency and Shifts in the Central Bank's Output Gap Target," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics 415, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Niklas J. Westelius & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2006. "Inflation Band Targeting and Optimal Inflation Contracts," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics 416, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Kamps, Annette, 2006. "The euro as invoicing currency in international trade," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0665, European Central Bank.
- Tommaso Monacelli, 2006. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Collateralized Household Debt and Borrowing Constraints," NBER Working Papers 12470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst Siebert, 2006. "International Exchange Rate Systems - Where do we Stand?," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1288, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2006. "Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0668, European Central Bank.
- A. Campolmi, 2005. "Which inflation to target? A small open economy with sticky wages indexed to past inflation," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 553, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh, 2006. "On the Usefulness of the Constrained Planning Problem in a Model of Money," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 12660, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Ron Alquist, 2006. "Conventional and Unconventional Approaches to Exchange Rate Modeling and Assessment," NBER Working Papers 12481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleg Korenok & Stanislav Radchenko & Norman R. Swanson, 2006. "International Evidence on the Efficacy of new-Keynesian Models of Inflation Persistence," Working Papers, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics 0602, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de & Braz, José & Pereira, Luis brites & Nunes, Luis C., 2006. "Exchange market pressure and the credibility of Macau's currency Board," FEUNL Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia wp492, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.