Report NEP-MON-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geraats, P.M., 2005. "Political Pressures and Monetary Mystique," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0557, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Julien Garnier & Bjørn-Roger Wilhelmsen, 2005. "The natural real interest rate and the output gap in the euro area: A joint estimation," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2005/14, Norges Bank.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "Informedness Of Economic Agents And The Quantity Theory Of Money," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0512005, EconWPA.
- Gillman, Max & Cziráky, Dario, 2005. "Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2005/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Albert Lee Chun, 2005. "Expectations, Bond Yields and Monetary Policy," Finance, EconWPA 0512006, EconWPA.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2005. "The Incredible Volcker Disinflation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series, Boston University - Department of Economics WP2005-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Paul Castillo & Carlos Montoro & Vicente Tuesta, 2005. "Inflation Premium and Oil Price Volatility," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0512004, EconWPA, revised 31 Dec 2005.
- Leo Krippner, 2005. "A New Framework for Yield Curve, Output and Inflation Relationships," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 05/07, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alaa M. Soliman, 2005. "The Asymmetric Effects Of A Common Monetary Policy In Europe," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University 05-20, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- James Rossiter, 2005. "Measurement Bias in the Canadian Consumer Price Index," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-39, Bank of Canada.
- Zafar, Ali, 2005. "The impact of the strong euro on the real effective exchange rates of the two Francophone African CFA Zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3751, The World Bank.
- Pierre St-Amant & Greg Tkacz & Annie Guérard-Langlois & Louis Morel, 2005. "Quantity, Quality, and Relevance: Central Bank Research, 1990-2003," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-37, Bank of Canada.
- Marc-André Gosselin & Nicolas Parent, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Foreign Exchange Reserves in Emerging Asia," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-38, Bank of Canada.