Report NEP-MON-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Nadja Kamhi, 2005. "An Assessment of the Currency Board Regime in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics 05-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Roel Beetsma & Koen Vermeylen, 2005. "The Effect of Monetary Unification on Public Debt and its Real Return," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1400, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis Viceira, 2005. "The Term Structure of the Risk-Return Tradeoff," NBER Working Papers 11119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2005. "Inflation Targeting, Committee Decision Making and Uncertainty: The Case of the Bank of Englandâ€™s MPC," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200503, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:gua:wpaper:ec200301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore