Report NEP-MON-2004-03-07This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2004. "The Demand for Money in a Stochastic Environment," Working Papers 04-7, Bank of Canada.
- Junning Cai, 2004. "Liquidity Trap Prevention and Escape: A Simple Proposition," Macroeconomics 0402033, EconWPA.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2004. "The Euro – When and how: three perspectives," Macroeconomics 0403005, EconWPA.
- Takeshi Kimura & Takushi Kurozumi, 2003. "Optimal monetary policy in a micro-founded model with parameter uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2004. "Monetary policy in deflation: the liquidity trap in history and practice," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2004. "Is the Fisher Effect Nonlinear? Some Evidence for Spain, 1963-2002," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2004. "Costs and Benefits of Monetary Disintegration:The Czech-Slovak Case," Macroeconomics 0403002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:ubc:bcecwp:9617 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schaling, E. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Tesfaselassie, M.F., 2004. "Heterogeneous Information about the Term Structure of Interest rates, Least-Squares Learning and Optimal Interest Rate Rules for Inflation Forecast Targeting," Discussion Paper 2004-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.