Report NEP-MKT-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pauline Affeldt & Lapo Filistrucchi & Tobias J. Klein, 2012. "Upward Pricing Pressure in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa wp2012_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- S. Fabrizi & S. Lippert & C. Puppe & S. Rosenkranz, 2013. "Suggested retail prices with downstream competition," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 12-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dina Mayzlin & Yaniv Dover & Judith A. Chevalier, 2012. "Promotional Reviews: An Empirical Investigation of Online Review Manipulation," NBER Working Papers 18340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Paul L'Huillier, 2012. "Consumers' Imperfect Information and Price Rigidities," EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) 1209, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2012.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2012. "Sustainable Tourism and the emergence of new Environmental Norms," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00726127, HAL.
- Giuseppe D'ACQUISTO & Patrick Maillé & Maurizio Naldi & Bruno Tuffin, 2012. "Impact on retail prices of non-neutral wholesale prices for content providers," Post-Print, HAL hal-00725050, HAL.
- Bursztyn, Leonardo & Cantoni, Davide, 2012. "A Tear in the Iron Curtain: The Impact of Western Television on Consumption Behavior," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbos, Andrei & Deng, Yi, 2012. "The Impact of a Public Option in the Health Insurance Market," MPRA Paper 40849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Cabral & Lingfang (Ivy) Li, 2012. "A Dollar for Your Thoughts: Feedback-Conditional Rebates on eBay," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 12-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.