Report NEP-MKT-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annamaria Sorato & Bruno Viscolani, 2008. "Modelling smoothly the joint effect of several advertising media on sales in a homogeneous market," Working Papers 176, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Ward, Clement E., 2008. "Preferential Cattle and Hog Pricing by Packers: Evidence from Mandatory Price Reports," 2008 Annual Meeting, June 23-24, 2008, Big Sky, Montana 37989, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Daniel Hosken, 2008. "The Effect of Mergers on Consumer Prices: Evidence from Five Selected Case Studies," Working Papers 1037, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Brown, Mark G., 2008. "The Impact of Generic-Orange Juice Advertising," Research Papers 2008 36817, Florida Department of Citrus.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Stanieri, S., 2008. "Consumer preferences and labelling: an empirical analysis of the beef sector in Italy," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43547, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Donnell, Jeri & Ward, Clement E., 2008. "Cost and Benefit Analysis of a Preconditioning Feeder Calf Program," 2008 Annual Meeting, June 23-24, 2008, Big Sky, Montana 42303, Western Agricultural Economics Association.