Report NEP-MKT-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cunat, 2008. "Information Gathering and Marketing," Working Papers 08-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Canavari & Pamela Lombardi & Bettina Riedel & Roberta Spadoni, 2008. "Indagine esplorativa dell’atteggiamento dei consumatori europei verso riso e tapioca biologici importati dalla Tailandia [Explorative survey on the attitude of European consumers towards organic ric," DEIAgra Working Papers 8004, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Aug 2008.
- Melanie Fritz & Maurizio Canavari & Nicola Cantore & Jivka Deiters & Erika Pignatti, 2008. "Commercio elettronico per la dinamica delle catene agro-alimentari internazionali: un’analisi del potenziale [E-commerce for the dynamics of international agri-food chains: an adoption potential ana," DEIAgra Working Papers 8006, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Aug 2008.
- Christian Dahl Winther, 2008. "Brand popularity, endogenous leadership, and product introduction in industries with word of mouth communication," Economics Working Papers 2008-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013179 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emek Basker & Shawn Klimek & Pham Hoang Van, 2008. "Supersize It - The Growth of Retail Chains and the Rise of the "Big Box" Retail Format," Working Papers 0809, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 30 Sep 2010.
- Erika Pignatti & Maurizio Canavari & Roberta Spadoni, 2008. "Nuove dinamiche nel commercio dei prodotti agroalimentari: resistenze all’adozione dell’e-commerce nelle relazioni B2B [New trends in agri-food products trade: resistance to adoption of e-commerce," DEIAgra Working Papers 8005, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Aug 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yigezu A. Yigezu & John H. Sanders, 2008. "Introducing New Technologies And Marketing Strategies For Households With Malnutrition: An Ethiopian Case Study," Working Papers 08-05, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2008. "Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Peter Wechselberger & Sven Bienert, 2008. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," Working Papers 2008-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
- Veronica Frisancho & Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2008. "Business Training for Microfinance Clients: How it Matters and for Whom?," Working Papers PMMA 2008-11, PEP-PMMA.
- Shah, Anwar, 2008. "Demanding to be served : holding governments to account for improved access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4643, The World Bank.