Report NEP-MKT-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Musa Ayar, 2007. "The Dynamics of Price and Advertising as Signals of Quality," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20074, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Maud ROUCAN-KANE & Whitney O. PEAKE, 2007. "Milking The Most From Your Promotional Dollars: An Analysis Of Agribusiness Firms Serving U.S.Agricultural Producers," Working Papers 07-05, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ciochina, Iuliana & Iordache, Carmen & Panoiu, Laura & Decuseara, Razvan, 2008. "The notion of “SERVICES” in modern economy," MPRA Paper 6810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/02, European University Institute.
- Iordache, Carmen & Ciochina, Iuliana & Decuseara, Razvan & Chitu, Ramona, 2008. "To know and satisfy tourist clients’ needs – a premise for achieving superior quality services," MPRA Paper 6760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Do Consumers Care about How Prices Are Set?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/03, European University Institute.
- Dirk Engelmann & Dorothea Kübler, 2008. "Do Legal Standards Affect Ethical Concerns of Consumers?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Konstantinos Skandalis, 2008. "Greek companies exporting to South-East European markets," Working Papers 0013, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmås & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Regulation, generic competition and pharmaceutical prices: Theory and evidence from a natural experiment," NIPE Working Papers 01/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2008. "Segmentação de Mercado e modelos mistura de regressão para variáveis normais," FEP Working Papers 262, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ashraf, Nava & Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean, 2008. "Finding missing markets (and a disturbing epilogue) : evidence from an export crop adoption and marketing intervention in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4477, The World Bank.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/01, European University Institute.