Report NEP-MKT-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anindya Ghose & Sha Yang, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Search Engine Advertising: Sponsored Search and Cross-Selling in Electronic Markets," Working Papers 07-35, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Matos C mara, Fabricio & San Mart¡n Guti‚rrez, Sonia, 2007. "La confianza, la intenci¢n de compra, la reputaci¢n y las emociones en la relaci¢n del consumidor con la marca. Aplicaci¢n al caso de la marca ?Mundo Maya-M‚xico? Trust, buying intention, reputa," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2007-08, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- Nikolay Archak & Anindya Ghose & Panagiotis G. Ipeirotis, 2007. "Deriving the Pricing Power of Product Features by Mining Consumer Reviews," Working Papers 07-36, NET Institute.
- Jie Jennifer Zhang & Bing Jing, 2007. "The Impacts of Shopbots on Online Consumer Search," Working Papers 07-34, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Anirban Sengupta, 2007. "Do Internet Converge Prices to the "Law of One Price"? Evidence from Transaction Data for Airline Tickets," Working Papers 07-26, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Paul Levine & Neil Rickman, 2007. "Optimal Administered Incentive Pricing of Spectrum," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1007, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2007. "Customer Infomation Sharing: Strategic Incentives and New Implications," Working Papers 07-27, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Vandana Ramachandran & Siva Viswanathan & Sanjay Gosain, 2007. "The Impact of Online Information on the Purchase of Certified Used Cars," Working Papers 07-37, NET Institute.
- Thea Hinde, 2007. "e-Commerce as a sign: The diffusion of electronic commerce in the UK ceramic industry," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 015/2007, SCEME.
- Qihong Liu & Konstantinos Serfes, 2007. "Price Discrimination in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 07-25, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2007. "Do Consumers Care About How Prices Are Set?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Shunda, 2007. "Auctions with a Buy Price: The Case of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Working papers 2007-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Santanu Roy, 2007. "Signaling Quality Through Prices in an Oligopoly," Departmental Working Papers 0709, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Nieto Arias, Jannine Waleska & Hern ndez Maestro, Rosa M. & Mu¤oz-Gallego, Pablo A., 2007. "Influencia del talento del empresario y del tipo de p gina web en los resultados empresariales para las casas de turismo rural en Espa¤a. Influence of the entrepreneurial talent and type of website o," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2007-07, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.