Report NEP-MKT-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony J. Dukes, 2005. "Media Concentration and Consumer Product Prices," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- W. Buckinx & D. Van Den Poel, 2005. "Assessing and exploiting the profit function by modeling the net impact of targeted marketing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/330, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Caitlin Knowles Myers, 2005. "Discrimination as a Competitive Device: The Case of Local Television News," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0526, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Governing Of Land Supply In Bulgarian Farms," Development and Comp Systems 0511008, EconWPA.
- N. Geeroms & P. Van Kenhove & W. Verbeke, 2005. "Health Advertising to promote Fruit and Vegetable Intake: Application of need-related Health Audience Segmentation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/336, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Davide Consoli, 2005. "Cash and the Counter: Capabilities and Preferences in the Demand for Banking Technologies," Development and Comp Systems 0511010, EconWPA.
- Benito Arruñada, 2005. "Price regulation of plastic money: A critical assessment of Spanish rules," Economics Working Papers 899, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ting Zhu & Vishal Singh & Anthony J. Dukes, 2005. "Local Competition and Impact of Entry by a Dominant Retailer," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Helge Sanner, 2005. "Price Responses to Market Entry With and Without Endogenous Product Choice," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 81, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2005. "Elasticities of Demand for Consumer Credit," Working Papers 926, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.