Report NEP-MIG-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toman Omar Mahmoud & Hillel Rapoport & Andreas Steinmayr & Christoph Trebesch, 2013. "The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic," Kiel Working Papers 1869, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Almosova, Anna, 2013. "Labor Market Institutions and The Effect of Immigration on National Employment," MPRA Paper 49785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2013.
- Ernest MiguÃ©lez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "â€œDo labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regionsâ€," AQR Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group 201306, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2013.
- Anette Haas & Michael Lucht, 2013. "Heterogeneous Firms and Imperfect Substitution: The Productivity Effect of Migrants," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013019, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gabin Langevin & David Masclet & Fabien Moizeau & Emmanuel Peterle, 2013. "Educational Attainment, Wages and Employment of Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201327, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Vincenzo Atella & Partha Deb, 2013. "Heterogeneity in Long Term Health Outcomes of Migrants within Italy," NBER Working Papers 19422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lasha Labadze & Mirian Tukhashvili, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Georgia," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0463, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Giuntella, Osea, 2013. "Why Does the Health of Immigrants Deteriorate? Evidence from Birth Records," IZA Discussion Papers 7588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Shonchoy, Abu, 2013. "The Informal Labour Market in India: Transitory or Permanent Employment for Migrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 7587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhong Zhao & Zhaopeng Qu, 2013. "Wage Inequality of Chinese Rural-Urban Migrants Between 2002 and 2007," Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA 2013-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Assaf Razin, 2013. "Migration into the Welfare State: Tax and Migration Competition," NBER Working Papers 19346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lilia Karachurina, 2013. "Migration Processes in Russia in 2012," Published Papers, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy 160, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.