Report NEP-MIG-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Nicolli & Giulia Bettin, 2012. "Does climate change foster emigration from less developed countries? Evidence from bilateral data," Working Papers 201210, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Torben Kuhlenkasper & Max Friedrich Steinhardt, 2012. "Who Leaves and When? - Selective Outmigration of Immigrants from Germany," Discussion Papers, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI) 3, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "Why Are Educated and Risk-Loving Persons More Mobile Across Regions?," IZA Discussion Papers 6860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bijwaard, Govert & van Doeselaar, Stijn, 2012. "The Impact of Divorce on Return-Migration of Family Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 6852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Human Trafficking, a Shadow of Migration: Evidence from Germany," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 76, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2012. "Do family ties with those left behind intensify or weaken migrants’ assimilation?," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) 133689, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stillman, Steven & Gibson, John & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano, 2012. "Miserable Migrants? Natural Experiment Evidence on International Migration and Objective and Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 6871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Sparber, Chad, 2012. "In-State Tuition for Undocumented Immigrants and its Impact on College Enrollment, Tuition Costs, Student Financial Aid, and Indebtedness," IZA Discussion Papers 6857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Larsen, Nicholas, 2012. "Russian Jewish Immigrants in the United States: The Adjustment of their English Language Proficiency and Earnings in the American Community Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 6854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serge Coulombe & Gilles Grenier & Serge Nadeau, 2012. "Human Capital Quality and the Immigrant Wage Gap," Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics 1212E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S., 2012. "Migrants, Ethnicity and the Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 6850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Duval-Hernandez & Ferran Martinez i Coma, 2012. "Immigrants' rights and benefits. A public opinion analysis for Spain," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 15-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yuanyuan & Feng, Shuaizhang, 2012. "Access to Public Schools and the Education of Migrant Children in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandra Schwarz & Horst Weishaupt, 2012. "Bildung als Mittel sozialen Aufstiegs? Zum Zusammenhang von Bevölkerungsentwicklung und Bildungsbeteiligung von Migranten," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library SDP12009, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.