Report NEP-MIG-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2011. "Skills or culture? An analysis of the decision to work by immigrant women in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 815, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carlo Gianelle, 2011. "Temporary employment agencies make the world smaller:Evidence from labour mobility networks," Department of Economics University of Siena 618, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Andersson, Lina & Hammarstedt, Mats & Hussain, Shakir & Shukur, Ghazi, 2011. "Ethnic origin, local labour markets and self-employment in Sweden: A Multilevel Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 261, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Corak, Miles, 2011. "Age at Immigration and the Education Outcomes of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 6072, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2011. "Self-Commitment-Institutions and Cooperation in Overlapping Generations Games," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 073, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 6075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drydakis, Nick, 2011. "Ethnic Identity and Immigrants' Wages in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Collier, William & Piracha, Matloob & Randazzo, Teresa, 2011. "Remittances and Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stark, Oded & Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2011. "On the formation of international migration policies when no country has an exclusive policy-setting say," Discussion Papers 117431, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).