Report NEP-MIG-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Levaggi, Rosella & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2011. "Patient Mobility, Health Care Quality and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 8559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandre, Michel, 2011. "Endogenous categorization and group inequality," MPRA Paper 33239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Ferreira & Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 2011. "Housing Busts and Household Mobility: An Update," NBER Working Papers 17405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongqin Chang & Xiao-yuan Dong & Fiona MacPhail, 2010. "Labour Migration and Time Use Patterns of the Left-Behind Children and Elderly in Rural China," Departmental Working Papers 2010-05, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2011. "Left‐Behind Children and Return Decisions of Rural Migrants in China," Post-Print halshs-00617039, HAL.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Gianadrea Lanzara, 2011. "Educational Achievement of Second Generation Immigrants: An International Comparison," Development Working Papers 314, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Adolfo Albo & Juan Ordaz Diaz, 2011. "Highly qualified Mexican immigrants in the U.S," Working Papers 1126, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Raymundo M. Campos Vázquez & Jaime Lara Lara, 2011. "Self-Selection Patterns among Return Migrants: Mexico 1990-2010," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2011-09, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Eva Sierminska, 2011. "The Immigrant/Native Wealth Gap in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg," BCL working papers 57, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Gerard Thomas Horvath, 2011. "Immigration and Distribution of Wages in Austria," Economics working papers 2011-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jayaraman, T. K. & Choong, Chee-Keong & Kumar, Ronald, 2011. "Role of Remittances in Economic Development: An Empirical Study of World’s Two Most Remittances Dependent Pacific Island Economies," MPRA Paper 33197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farid MAKHLOUF & Mazhar MUGHAL, 2011. "Remittances, Dutch Disease, and Competitiveness - A Bayesian Analysis," Working Papers 2011-2012_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Dec 2011.