Report NEP-MIG-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Løken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your place or mine? On the residence choice of young couples in Norway," Working Papers in Economics, University of Bergen, Department of Economics 03/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Werding, Martin & McLennan, Stuart, 2011. "International portability of health-cost coverage : concepts and experience," Social Protection Discussion Papers 63929, The World Bank.
- Annette Lovoi & Julia Brown & Barbara Magnoni & Rebecca Thornton, 2010. "Risk across Borders: A Study of the Potential of Microinsurance Products to Help Migrants Cope with Cross Border Risks," IDB Publications 9406, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Dan Andrews, 2011. "To Move or not to Move: What Drives Residential Mobility Rates in the OECD?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 846, OECD Publishing.
- C. Fritz Foley & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Ethnic Innovation and U.S. Multinational Firm Activity," NBER Working Papers 17336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandro Favre, 2011. "The impact of immigration on the wage distribution in Switzerland," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 022, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Melanie Ramjoue, 2011. "How Do People in Asia and the Pacific Migrate Legally for Work? An Overview of Legal Frameworks: GATS Mode 4, PTAs and Bilateral Labour Agreements," Working Paper Series, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) 311, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Item repec:aia:aiaswp:wp110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2011. "Migration Magnet: The Role of Work Experience in Rural-Urban Wage Diff erentials in Mexico," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0263, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Paola Bertolini & Valentina Toscano & Linda Tosarelli, 2011. "Schools choices of foreign youth in Italian territorial areas," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica 0087, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Anja Vatterrott, 2011. "The fertility behaviour of East to West German migrants," MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany WP-2011-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Abbott, Michael G. & Beach, Charles M., 2011. "Immigrant Earnings Differences Across Admission Categories and Landing Cohorts in Canada," CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics clsrn_admin-2011-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2011.
- Sebastian Braun & Toman Omar Mahmoud, 2011. "The Employment Effects of Immigration: Evidence from the Mass Arrival of German Expellees in Post-war Germany," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1725, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:8722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bouton, Lawrence & Paul, Saumik & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2011. "The impact of emigration on source country wages : evidence from the Republic of Moldova," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5764, The World Bank.