Report NEP-MIG-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Løken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your place or mine? On the residence choice of young couples in Norway," Working Papers in Economics 03/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Werding, Martin & McLennan, Stuart, 2011. "International portability of health-cost coverage : concepts and experience," Social Protection Discussion Papers 63929, The World Bank.
- Annette Lovoi & Julia Brown & Barbara Magnoni & Rebecca Thornton, 2010. "Risk across Borders: A Study of the Potential of Microinsurance Products to Help Migrants Cope with Cross Border Risks," IDB Publications 9406, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Dan Andrews, 2011. "To Move or not to Move: What Drives Residential Mobility Rates in the OECD?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 846, OECD Publishing.
- C. Fritz Foley & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Ethnic Innovation and U.S. Multinational Firm Activity," NBER Working Papers 17336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandro Favre, 2011. "The impact of immigration on the wage distribution in Switzerland," ECON - Working Papers 022, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Melanie Ramjoue, 2011. "How Do People in Asia and the Pacific Migrate Legally for Work? An Overview of Legal Frameworks: GATS Mode 4, PTAs and Bilateral Labour Agreements," Working Paper Series 311, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Kea Tijdens & Maarten Klaveren, 2011. "WP 110 - Over- and underqualifi ction of migrant workers. Evidence from WageIndicator survey data," AIAS Working Papers wp110, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2011. "Migration Magnet: The Role of Work Experience in Rural-Urban Wage Diff erentials in Mexico," Ruhr Economic Papers 0263, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Paola Bertolini & Valentina Toscano & Linda Tosarelli, 2011. "Schools choices of foreign youth in Italian territorial areas," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0087, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Anja Vatterrott, 2011. "The fertility behaviour of East to West German migrants," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Abbott, Michael G. & Beach, Charles M., 2011. "Immigrant Earnings Differences Across Admission Categories and Landing Cohorts in Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2011.
- Sebastian Braun & Toman Omar Mahmoud, 2011. "The Employment Effects of Immigration: Evidence from the Mass Arrival of German Expellees in Post-war Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1725, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Manuel Orozco, 2010. "Worker Remittances, Transnationalism and Development," IDB Publications 8722, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bouton, Lawrence & Paul, Saumik & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2011. "The impact of emigration on source country wages : evidence from the Republic of Moldova," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5764, The World Bank.