Report NEP-MIG-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2011. "Culture and diversity in knowledge creation," MPRA Paper 27997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Ager & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Growth: Evidence from the US during the Age of Mass Migration," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Grönqvist, Hans, 2010. "Peers, neighborhoods and immigrant student achievement - evidence from a placement policy," Working Paper Series 10/2010, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Martin Chalkley & Colin Tilley & Shaolin Wang, 2011. "Comparing the treatment provided by migrant and non-migrant health professionals: dentists in Scotland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 249, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Bonikowska, Aneta Hou, Feng Picot, Garnett, 2011. "Do Highly Educated Immigrants Perform Differently in the Canadian and U.S. Labour Markets?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011329e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Eugenia Chernina & Paul Castaneda Dower & Andrei Markevich, 2010. "Property Rights and Internal Migration: The Case of the Stolypin Agrarian Reform in the Russian Empire," Working Papers w0147, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Evolution of the Chinese Rural-Urban Migrant Labor Market from 2002 to 2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2011. "Negative and Positive Assimilation, Skill Transferability, and Linguistic Distance," IZA Discussion Papers 5420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karin Mayr, 2010. "Immigration and voting on the size and the composition of public spending," Vienna Economics Papers 1101, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Monasterio, Leonardo M, 2011. "Immigration and the origins of regional inequality: Government-sponsored European migration to Southern Brazil before World War I," MPRA Paper 27954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2011. "The Prospect of Migration, Sticky Wages, and "Educated Unemployment"," Discussion Papers 98572, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "High-Skilled Immigration Policy in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1096, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amelie Constant & Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "An Expert Stakeholder's View on European Integration Challenges," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1095, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bonikowska, Aneta Hou, Feng Picot, Garnett, 2011. "Les immigrants tres scolarises obtiennent-ils des resultats differents sur le marche du travail au Canada et aux Etats-Unis?," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2011329f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.