Report NEP-MIG-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avato, Johanna, 2009. "Migration pressures and immigration policies : new evidence on the selection of migrants," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52449, The World Bank.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Elisabetta LODIGIANI & Hillel RAPOPORT & Maurice SCHIFF, 2010. "Emigration and the quality of home country institutions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gasper, D.R. & Truong, T-D., 2010. "Movements of the â€˜weâ€™: international and transnational migration and the capabilities approach," ISS Working Papers - General Series 495, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- Bayangos, V.B. & Jansen, K., 2010. "Remittances and competitiveness: the case of the Philippines," ISS Working Papers - General Series 1765018701, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- Campillo Carrete, B. & Gasper, D.R., 2010. "Managing migration in the IOMâ€™s World migration report 2008," ISS Working Papers - General Series 498, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- Michael Gerfin & Boris Kaiser, 2010. "The Effects of Immigration on Wages: An Application of the Structural Skill-Cell Approach," Diskussionsschriften dp1012, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Timothy Halliday & Hui He & Hao Zhang, 2010. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 201020, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Roldan, B. & Gasper, D.R., 2010. "The global forum on migration and development: â€œAll talk and no actionâ€ or â€œA chance to frame the issues in a way that allows you to move forward togetherâ€?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 497, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- Peter McHenry, 2010. "The Geographic Distribution of Human Capital: Measurement of Contributing Mechanisms," Working Papers 92, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Bryony Reich, 2010. "Identity, Community and Segregation," Working Papers 10-10, NET Institute.
- Nina Drange & Kjetil Telle, 2010. "The effect of preschool on the school performance of children from immigrant families. Results from an introduction of free preschool in two districts in Oslo," Discussion Papers 631, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2010. "Learning and Knowledge Diffusion in a Global Economy," Working Papers tecipa-410, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.