Report NEP-MIG-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/256921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meng, Xin & Kong, Sherry Tao & Zhang, Dandan, 2010. "How Much Do We Know about the Impact of the Economic Downturn on the Employment of Migrants?," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 194, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monteleone, Simona & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2010. "A Micro Data Analisys Of Italyâ€™s Brain Drain," MPRA Paper 20995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schellenberg, Grant & Houle, Rene, 2010. "New Immigrants' Assessments of Their Life in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2010322e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Heinrich R Bohlman, 2010. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Skilled Emigration from South Africa: A CGE Analysis," Working Papers 166, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "Can Remittances Spur Economic Growth and Development? Evidence from Latin American Countries (LACs)," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 201006, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Ritha Sukadi Mata & Daniel Traca, 2010. "Remittances and Domestic Investment in Developing Countries: An Analysis of the Role of Financial Sector Development," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.