Report NEP-MIG-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/256921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meng, Xin & Kong, Sherry Tao & Zhang, Dandan, 2010. "How Much Do We Know about the Impact of the Economic Downturn on the Employment of Migrants?," ADBI Working Papers 194, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Tim Krieger & Steffen Minter, 2010. "On the institutional design of burden sharing when financing external border enforcement in the EU," Working Papers 25, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Monteleone, Simona & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2010. "A Micro Data Analisys Of Italy’s Brain Drain," MPRA Paper 20995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houle, Rene Schellenberg, Grant, 2010. "New Immigrants' Assessments of Their Life in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2010322e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Heinrich R Bohlman, 2010. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Skilled Emigration from South Africa: A CGE Analysis," Working Papers 166, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "Can Remittances Spur Economic Growth and Development? Evidence from Latin American Countries (LACs)," Working Papers 201006, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Ritha Sukadi Mata & Daniel Traca, 2010. "Remittances and Domestic Investment in Developing Countries: An Analysis of the Role of Financial Sector Development," Working Papers CEB 10-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.